The biggest talking point about the smartphone is its transparent back with LED lights to show notifications, charging, ringing and more. Now, the Pre-Order Pass details of the Nothing Phone (1) for India have been revealed.The Nothing Phone (1) will be available for pre-orders via Flipkart in India.
Nothing (@nothing) June 24, 2022
- You’ll have to buy the Nothing Phone (1) Pre-Order Pass.
- You will be emailed the invite code for the Pre-Order Pass. Do note that this is the only way to access the pass.
- You will need to secure the pass with a refundable Rs 2,000 deposit. With this, you will unlock a special price on the Nothing Phone (1) accessory and will receive exclusive pre-order offers as well.
- The Nothing Phone (1) Pre-Order pass merely guarantees that you will be able to pre-order the device, but it does not mean that you have secured the device already. The device will have to be bought later on.
- On July 12th, 9 PM, you need to log in to Flipkart and pay the remaining amount (Rs 2,000 will be adjusted), and confirm your Nothing Phone (1) pre-order.
Nothing Phone (1) specifications (expected)
Coming to the specifications of the device, the Nothing Phone (1) is said to feature a 120Hz refresh rate OLED panel. Nothing Phone (1) will most likely be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ processor, which will be paired with at least.
Nothing Phone (1) Cameras
The Nothing Phone (1) is expected to come with a 50MP dual rear camera setup and a left-aligned selfie camera is confirmed to make it way to the device. On the software side of things, the Nothing Phone (1) will boot Android 12-based Nothing OS out of the box. Lastly, the device is said to feature a 4,500mAh battery with 45W fast charging support.